- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound cooked medium-sized shrimp
- 1 cup chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- In the bottom of a 14-cup glass salad bowl or trifle dish place the washed, sliced lettuce and pack down slightly.
- On top of the lettuce, layer tomatoes, chicken, avocados, red onion and shrimp, pressing slightly.
- Spread bleu cheese dressing over the top.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More