- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound cooked medium-sized shrimp
- 1 cup chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- In the bottom of a 14-cup glass salad bowl or trifle dish place the washed, sliced lettuce and pack down slightly.
- On top of the lettuce, layer tomatoes, chicken, avocados, red onion and shrimp, pressing slightly.
- Spread bleu cheese dressing over the top.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top before serving
Cooking with Sabra
My Family Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More