- 6 cups Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound cooked medium-sized shrimp
- 1 cup chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
In the bottom of a 14-cup glass salad bowl or trifle dish place the washed, sliced lettuce and pack down slightly.
On top of the lettuce, layer tomatoes, chicken, avocados, red onion and shrimp, pressing slightly.
Spread bleu cheese dressing over the top.
Refrigerate at least one hour.
Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top before serving