- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound cooked medium-sized shrimp
- 1 cup chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- In the bottom of a 14-cup glass salad bowl or trifle dish place the washed, sliced lettuce and pack down slightly.
- On top of the lettuce, layer tomatoes, chicken, avocados, red onion and shrimp, pressing slightly.
- Spread bleu cheese dressing over the top.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Food Travels Through Italy
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More