BackstoryBlueberries, apples and cherries oh’ my! These tasty Cobbler Cups are just as fun to make as they are to eat.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 21 oz can fruit pie filling
- purchased vanilla frosting or whipped cream
- Spoon the pie filling equally into the bottom of each cup of a well sprayed 12 cup muffin tin.
- With a pair of scissors, cut one dinner roll into about 20 very small pieces and place on top of the pie filling in one muffin cup.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Invert muffin pan and remove cobbler cups.
- If some filling remains in the muffin cups, scoop out with a spoon and put it back on the dessert.
- Warm the frosting in the microwave and drizzle over the desserts or garnish with whipped cream.