- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 21 oz can fruit pie filling
- purchased vanilla frosting or whipped cream
- Spoon the pie filling equally into the bottom of each cup of a well sprayed 12 cup muffin tin.
- With a pair of scissors, cut one dinner roll into about 20 very small pieces and place on top of the pie filling in one muffin cup.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Invert muffin pan and remove cobbler cups.
- If some filling remains in the muffin cups, scoop out with a spoon and put it back on the dessert.
- Warm the frosting in the microwave and drizzle over the desserts or garnish with whipped cream.
NotesBlueberries, apples and cherries oh’ my! These tasty Cobbler Cups are just as fun to make as they are to eat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More