- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) devil's food or yellow cake mix
- 2 (2.1 oz. each) NESTLE BUTTERFINGER Candy Bar, chopped
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared vanilla frosting
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 small tube white decorator icing or gel
- 2 pkgs. (1.7 oz. each) NESTLE BUTTERFINGER BB'S Candies
- PREPARE cake mix batter according to package directions; add chopped Butterfinger to batter.
- Bake according to directions for 24 cupcakes. Cool completely. Frost cupcakes.
- PLACE morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth.
- Cut small corner from bag; squeeze to pipe concentric circles on top of frosting.
- Using wooden pick or tip of knife, pull tip through chocolate from center to last circle to create a cobweb effect.
- MAKE 2 dots using decorator icing on each of 24 Butterfinger BB's to resemble spider eyes. Place in center of each cobweb.
- VARIATION: Substitute vanilla frosting with chocolate frosting. Substitute melted chocolate morsels with 2 small tubes white decorator icing or gel.
NotesThese Halloween cupcakes with "cobwebs" on the top make a perfect spooky treat for your favorite ghouls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More