- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 c flour
- 2 c sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 3 T cocoa
- 1 c Coke
- 1/2 c buttermilk
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c mini marshmallows
- Combine sugar & flour in a mixing bowl. Mix.
- Heat butter, Coke & cocoa to boiling & pour over flour mixture, Mix thoroughly.
- Add buttermilk, eggs, baking soda, vanilla & marshmallows. Mix well. This batter will be thin w/ marshmallows floating on top.
- Bake in a greased & floured 13x9" pan for 30-40 min. Ice while hot.
NotesA friend & I were talking about "Southern cakes" and we swapped recipes. She gave me a red velvet and I gave her this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More