- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 c flour
- 2 c sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 3 T cocoa
- 1 c Coke
- 1/2 c buttermilk
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c mini marshmallows
- Combine sugar & flour in a mixing bowl. Mix.
- Heat butter, Coke & cocoa to boiling & pour over flour mixture, Mix thoroughly.
- Add buttermilk, eggs, baking soda, vanilla & marshmallows. Mix well. This batter will be thin w/ marshmallows floating on top.
- Bake in a greased & floured 13x9" pan for 30-40 min. Ice while hot.
NotesA friend & I were talking about "Southern cakes" and we swapped recipes. She gave me a red velvet and I gave her this.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Lau Family RecipesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More