- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 ml Coca Cola
- 32 Marshmallows
- 1 large lemon
- 1/ tbsp rum
- Place 500ml of coca cola and 32 mashmallows (flavour doesn't matter) into a saucepan with a small pinch of salt.
- Heat gently and whisk until marshmallows are incorporated.
- Simmer until the mix has reduced by a bit more than half, it should be turning quite syrupy.
- Remove from heat and add the juice of one large lemon and 2 1/2 tbsp of rum (or more to taste). Cool to room temperature.
- Add two cups of thickened cream and stir in.
- Refrigerate, churn in an ice cream maker and freeze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More