- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 ml Coca Cola
- 32 Marshmallows
- 1 large lemon
- 1/ tbsp rum
- Place 500ml of coca cola and 32 mashmallows (flavour doesn't matter) into a saucepan with a small pinch of salt.
- Heat gently and whisk until marshmallows are incorporated.
- Simmer until the mix has reduced by a bit more than half, it should be turning quite syrupy.
- Remove from heat and add the juice of one large lemon and 2 1/2 tbsp of rum (or more to taste). Cool to room temperature.
- Add two cups of thickened cream and stir in.
- Refrigerate, churn in an ice cream maker and freeze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Lau Family Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More