- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 ml Coca Cola
- 32 Marshmallows
- 1 large lemon
- 1/ tbsp rum
- Place 500ml of coca cola and 32 mashmallows (flavour doesn't matter) into a saucepan with a small pinch of salt.
- Heat gently and whisk until marshmallows are incorporated.
- Simmer until the mix has reduced by a bit more than half, it should be turning quite syrupy.
- Remove from heat and add the juice of one large lemon and 2 1/2 tbsp of rum (or more to taste). Cool to room temperature.
- Add two cups of thickened cream and stir in.
- Refrigerate, churn in an ice cream maker and freeze.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Delightful DessertsSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More