- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package raspberry gelatin
- 1 package cherry gelatin
- 1 can seedless white cherries
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese (frozen)
- 2 8-ounce Coca-Colas (partially frozen)
- Dissolve gelatin in juices (heated) from cherries and pineapple. Then
- add cokes, cherries, pineapple and nuts and pour into molds. Grate frozen
- cream cheese over top of molds (gives the appearance of snow). Place in
- refrigerator to congeal. The "frozen" cokes make congealing faster.
NotesYou've never had a 'salad' so refreshing
From "River Road Recipes... The Textbook of Louisiana Cuisine," published in
cooperation with your Daily InBox newsletter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More