COCA-COLA SALAD RECIPE
- Servings: 10
- 1 package raspberry gelatin
- 1 package cherry gelatin
- 1 can seedless white cherries
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese (frozen)
- 2 8-ounce Coca-Colas (partially frozen)
Dissolve gelatin in juices (heated) from cherries and pineapple. Then
add cokes, cherries, pineapple and nuts and pour into molds. Grate frozen
cream cheese over top of molds (gives the appearance of snow). Place in
refrigerator to congeal. The "frozen" cokes make congealing faster.
From "River Road Recipes... The Textbook of Louisiana Cuisine," published in
cooperation with your Daily InBox newsletter.