- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh shrimp
- 1 tablespoon salt
- First you must cook the shrimp.
- Plunge 1 pound fresh shrimp into boiling water with about 1 tablespoon salt for each quart of water used. Bring to a boil,then lower the heat and simmer until shells turn pink, 5-10 minutes.
- Drain, peel of shells and remove the legs, remove the black vein that runs down the back. Chill.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
- Crab Cocktail
- You can cook and clean the crab but I use fresh from my fishguy already to go.
- Serve layered diced celery,cocktail sauce, and top with chill crab meat
NotesFirst you must cook the shrimp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More