- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh shrimp
- 1 tablespoon salt
- First you must cook the shrimp.
- Plunge 1 pound fresh shrimp into boiling water with about 1 tablespoon salt for each quart of water used. Bring to a boil,then lower the heat and simmer until shells turn pink, 5-10 minutes.
- Drain, peel of shells and remove the legs, remove the black vein that runs down the back. Chill.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
- Crab Cocktail
- You can cook and clean the crab but I use fresh from my fishguy already to go.
- Serve layered diced celery,cocktail sauce, and top with chill crab meat
NotesFirst you must cook the shrimp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More