- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. beef hotdogs
- 2 lbs. bacon
- 2 bottles Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1-1/2 C. brown sugar
- 2 T. mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- Cut each hotdog into 5 pieces.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap each hotdog with a 1/2 piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until most of the grease is cooked out of the bacon.
- Keep turning through cooking time.
- Drain off grease.
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine chili sauce, sugar and mayo.
- Stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- Pour sauce over hotdogs and bake an additional 20-40 minutes, or put all into a crockpot and cook on low.
NotesMy sister-in-law makes these for special get- togethers, and they are usually the first thing to go.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More