- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. Ground pork
- 1/2 lb. Ground beef
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Beef stock
- 1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Oven & Grill Sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, eggs, shallots, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Add breadcrumbs until mixture can be formed into small balls.
- Roll mixture into small cocktail sized meatballs.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Brown and cook meatballs in frying pan until cooked. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- Deglaze pan with beef stock. Whisk in Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Oven & Grill Sauce and thicken mixture.
- Add cornstarch slurry if needed. Once sauce has thickened, add meatballs and roll to coat. Transfer meatballs to dish and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More