- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. Ground pork
- 1/2 lb. Ground beef
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Beef stock
- 1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Oven & Grill Sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, eggs, shallots, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Add breadcrumbs until mixture can be formed into small balls.
- Roll mixture into small cocktail sized meatballs.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Brown and cook meatballs in frying pan until cooked. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- Deglaze pan with beef stock. Whisk in Anna Mae's Smoky Sweet Oven & Grill Sauce and thicken mixture.
- Add cornstarch slurry if needed. Once sauce has thickened, add meatballs and roll to coat. Transfer meatballs to dish and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Breads and Pastry 101
Italy or BustSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More