- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 8
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 C. dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 C. minced onions
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1 egg
- 1 T. parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 C. shortening
- 1-12 oz. bottle chili sauce
- 1-10 oz. jar grape je
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg and next four ingredients.
- Gently shape into 1-inch balls.
- Melt shortening in large skillet; brown meatballs.
- Remove meatballs from skillet; pour off fat. Heat chili sauce and jelly in skillet, stirring constantly, until jelly is melted.
- Add meatballs and stir until thoroughly coated. Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
NotesThe secret ingredients that make this recipes so great are grape jelly and chili sauce. YUM!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More