- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 box instant coconut pudding mix
- 1 can Cream of Coconut
- 1 can of Eagle Brand milk
- 8oz ctn. Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can of Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Make cake according to instructions on package but adding 1 pkg instant coconut pudding.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean in center)
- While cake is baking, combine cream of coconut and eagle brand milk.
- Set aside.
- Remove cake from oven and poke holes into cake with fork.
- While hot, pour coconut milk and eagle brand mixture on top.
- Let cool completely.
- Ice cake with cool whip topping and sprinkle coconut on top.
- This cake tastes better made several days in advance.
- Keep refrigerated until time to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More