- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 box instant coconut pudding mix
- 1 can Cream of Coconut
- 1 can of Eagle Brand milk
- 8oz ctn. Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can of Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Make cake according to instructions on package but adding 1 pkg instant coconut pudding.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean in center)
- While cake is baking, combine cream of coconut and eagle brand milk.
- Set aside.
- Remove cake from oven and poke holes into cake with fork.
- While hot, pour coconut milk and eagle brand mixture on top.
- Let cool completely.
- Ice cake with cool whip topping and sprinkle coconut on top.
- This cake tastes better made several days in advance.
- Keep refrigerated until time to serve.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More