- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained and excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 can (7 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped almonds, pecans or macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and confectioners’ sugar. Stir in butter until evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of pan. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile stir sweetened condensed milk, pineapple, coconut and almonds until blended. Pour into baked crust and spread almost to edges.
- Bake until just set, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with white chocolate chips. Let stand until chocolate softens, 3 to 4 minutes, then carefully spread chocolate over surface. Cool completely. Cut into 32 bars.
- Servings: 32
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 160; Total fat 9g; Saturated fat 6g; Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 70mg; Carbohydrate 19g; Fiber 1g; Protein 2g; Vitamin A 2%DV*; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 6%DV; Iron 2%DV
- *Daily Value
NotesAny time of year, these easy cookies offer flavorful source of food energy. Plus, the nutrients in nuts and canned pineapple provide a good-for-you bonus!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Taste of CenturyLink
A Falcon FeastSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More