COCO-NUTTY TROPICAL TREAT BARS
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained and excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 can (7 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped almonds, pecans or macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
Mix graham cracker crumbs and confectioners’ sugar. Stir in butter until evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of pan. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Meanwhile stir sweetened condensed milk, pineapple, coconut and almonds until blended. Pour into baked crust and spread almost to edges.
Bake until just set, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with white chocolate chips. Let stand until chocolate softens, 3 to 4 minutes, then carefully spread chocolate over surface. Cool completely. Cut into 32 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories 160; Total fat 9g; Saturated fat 6g; Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 70mg; Carbohydrate 19g; Fiber 1g; Protein 2g; Vitamin A 2%DV*; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 6%DV; Iron 2%DV