COCOA JAVA JOLT SCRUB
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Take 6 tablespoons of grated unsweetened Chocolate*
- 2 cups of Honey
- ½ cup of Raw Turbinado Sugar
- 1 cup of Freshly Ground Coffee
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essential Oil
- ½ cup Grapeseed Oil
- *Can be substituted for dry Cocoa Powder.
- In a silicone, rubber or glass mixing bowl, combine honey and grapeseed oil.
- Stir in chocolate and sugar mixing completely.
- Consistency should be grainy and thick.
- Apply scrub to skin and gently massage all over the body.
- Rinse off in the shower.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More