- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 54 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl mix butter and sugar till fluffy, add eggs and vanilla mix well.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, and add to creamed mixture.
- Roll dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter then roll in sugar.
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place unwrapped chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie while still hot.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Italian ExchangeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More