- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 54 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl mix butter and sugar till fluffy, add eggs and vanilla mix well.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, and add to creamed mixture.
- Roll dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter then roll in sugar.
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place unwrapped chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie while still hot.
- Let cool and enjoy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The One Dollar Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More