- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoon Petroleum Jelly
- 1/8 teaspoon Honey
- 10 Mini Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/8 tsp. Shortening
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essential Oil
- Carefully Mix all ingredients into a microwave safe container, make sure they are all clumped together (do not put lid on).
- Heat at high power for 20 seconds, stir, then repeat until fully melted.
- Then pour into a small bottle, and freeze until solid.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Simple Homemade Favorites
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More