- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoon Petroleum Jelly
- 1/8 teaspoon Honey
- 10 Mini Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/8 tsp. Shortening
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essential Oil
- Carefully Mix all ingredients into a microwave safe container, make sure they are all clumped together (do not put lid on).
- Heat at high power for 20 seconds, stir, then repeat until fully melted.
- Then pour into a small bottle, and freeze until solid.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More