- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular
- marshmallows or 4 cups miniature
- 6 cups Cocoa Krispies
- 24 pieces of candy corn, jelly beans,
- black string licorice
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Cocoa Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Measure 1/2 cup warm mixture and make it into a cat shape.
- Create eyes, nose, mouth, ears and whiskers with candy.
- MARSHMALLOW CREME DIRECTIONS: Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add one jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme and stir until smooth. Cook and stir constantly 5 minutes longer. Remove from heat. Continue as directed in steps 2 and 3.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Microwave margarine and marshmallows at HIGH 2 minutes in microwave-safe bowl. Stir to combine. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute longer. Stir until smooth. Add cereal. Stir until well coated. Press into pan as directed in step
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More