- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular
- marshmallows or 4 cups miniature
- 6 cups Cocoa Krispies
- 24 pieces of candy corn, jelly beans,
- black string licorice
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Cocoa Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Measure 1/2 cup warm mixture and make it into a cat shape.
- Create eyes, nose, mouth, ears and whiskers with candy.
- MARSHMALLOW CREME DIRECTIONS: Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add one jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme and stir until smooth. Cook and stir constantly 5 minutes longer. Remove from heat. Continue as directed in steps 2 and 3.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Microwave margarine and marshmallows at HIGH 2 minutes in microwave-safe bowl. Stir to combine. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute longer. Stir until smooth. Add cereal. Stir until well coated. Press into pan as directed in step
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Naked Macaron
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More