- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 cups instant chocolate drink mix not unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Combine all ingredients;mix well, Store in plastic baggie or tightly covered container.
- For each serving place 1/3 cup dry mix in a cup. Fill with 3/4 cup boiling water.
- 1) Mocha Cocoa
- add 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules to mix
- 2) Mexican Cocoa
- add 1 tablespoon cinnamon to mix
- 3) Kids
- add 2 cup miniature marshmallows to mix
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More