- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 cups instant chocolate drink mix not unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Combine all ingredients;mix well, Store in plastic baggie or tightly covered container.
- For each serving place 1/3 cup dry mix in a cup. Fill with 3/4 cup boiling water.
- 1) Mocha Cocoa
- add 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules to mix
- 2) Mexican Cocoa
- add 1 tablespoon cinnamon to mix
- 3) Kids
- add 2 cup miniature marshmallows to mix
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More