- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 cups instant chocolate drink mix not unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Combine all ingredients;mix well, Store in plastic baggie or tightly covered container.
- For each serving place 1/3 cup dry mix in a cup. Fill with 3/4 cup boiling water.
- 1) Mocha Cocoa
- add 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules to mix
- 2) Mexican Cocoa
- add 1 tablespoon cinnamon to mix
- 3) Kids
- add 2 cup miniature marshmallows to mix
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More