BackstoryWhy not try some "comfort foods" this weekend? Make our Coconut Almond Bread Pudding, just like Grandma used to bake.
- 1 pan Rhodes™ Warm-N-Serv Buttery Dinner Rolls or Sticky Buns
- 1/2 cup coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint whipping cream or 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- caramel topping, if desired
- Allow rolls to thaw enough that you can cut each one into 8 equal pieces to make 1-inch cubes.
- Place half of the roll cubes in the bottom of a sprayed 9x9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the coconut and half of the almonds.
- Repeat with remaining toll cubes, coconut and almonds.
- If any of the sticky glaze remains in the pan, scrap it out and place on top of roll cubes.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture evenly over roll cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Remove cover and bake at 350°F 50-60 minutes (cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking to prevent over browning).
- Serve warm, drizzled with caramel topping, if desired.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More