- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3?4 cups Mashed potatoes (unseasoned)
- 4 cups Powdered sugar
- 4 cups Coconut
- 12 ounces Chocolate chips
- Mix together mashed potatoes, powdered sugar, and coconut.
- Mold into small balls.
- Freeze until hard.
- Dip into melted chocolate chips.
- Place back into freezer until chocolate hardens.
- Store in covered container in cool place.
- Note: You can use chocolate coating such as almond bark. If you use chocolate chips, a little paraffin melted with the chips helps the
- chocolate keep its shape.
NotesI don't make these often due to the icing (powdered sugar) and being diabetic. But I have discovered Whey Low products and it is a great sugar substitute, however, quite costly, and it has a powdered sugar substitute. Who knows but I may make them again soon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More