- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3?4 cups Mashed potatoes (unseasoned)
- 4 cups Powdered sugar
- 4 cups Coconut
- 12 ounces Chocolate chips
- Mix together mashed potatoes, powdered sugar, and coconut.
- Mold into small balls.
- Freeze until hard.
- Dip into melted chocolate chips.
- Place back into freezer until chocolate hardens.
- Store in covered container in cool place.
- Note: You can use chocolate coating such as almond bark. If you use chocolate chips, a little paraffin melted with the chips helps the
- chocolate keep its shape.
NotesI don't make these often due to the icing (powdered sugar) and being diabetic. But I have discovered Whey Low products and it is a great sugar substitute, however, quite costly, and it has a powdered sugar substitute. Who knows but I may make them again soon.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More