- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySo rich it's sinful.
- 1 - Large Cool Whip - thawed
- 1 - 8 oz. Cream Cheese - softened
- 1 - Can Eagle Brand Milk
- 1 - Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 - Cup Coconut
- 1 - Bottle Caramel Ice Cream Topping (squeeze bottle is best and easiest)
- 2 - Pie Crusts (I like Graham Cracker Crusts but you can do the ones you bake.)
- 1 - Stick butter or margarine
- In large skillet, melt butter. Add coconut and pecans. Brown to your desired color. Set aside to cool.
- In large mixing bowl combine Cool Whip, Cream Cheese and Eagle Brand Milk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 of cool whip mixture into bottom of each pie crust. Drizzle caramel on top. Add 1/4 coconut/pecan mixture on top of that.
- Repeat, ending up with the coconut/pecan mixture on top.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Must be kept in freezer.