- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - Large Cool Whip - thawed
- 1 - 8 oz. Cream Cheese - softened
- 1 - Can Eagle Brand Milk
- 1 - Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 - Cup Coconut
- 1 - Bottle Caramel Ice Cream Topping (squeeze bottle is best and easiest)
- 2 - Pie Crusts (I like Graham Cracker Crusts but you can do the ones you bake.)
- 1 - Stick butter or margarine
- In large skillet, melt butter. Add coconut and pecans. Brown to your desired color. Set aside to cool.
- In large mixing bowl combine Cool Whip, Cream Cheese and Eagle Brand Milk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 of cool whip mixture into bottom of each pie crust. Drizzle caramel on top. Add 1/4 coconut/pecan mixture on top of that.
- Repeat, ending up with the coconut/pecan mixture on top.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Must be kept in freezer.
NotesSo rich it's sinful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More