- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cashews
- 1) Heat oven to 350.
- Beat sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in a large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in coconut and cashews.
- 2) Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet; flatten slightly.
- 3) Bake 12 - 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool a few minutes on sheet and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More