- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cashews
- 1) Heat oven to 350.
- Beat sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in a large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in coconut and cashews.
- 2) Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet; flatten slightly.
- 3) Bake 12 - 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool a few minutes on sheet and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
My Family CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More