- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cheese ball
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 8 maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the coconut and cherries.
- Shape into a ball; roll in pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More