Coconut Cheese Cake Pie
* 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cook & serve coconut cream pudding/pie filling
* 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
* 1 graham cracker crust
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* Coconut for garnish
1. In a deep bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and milk, mixing until well blended.
2. Add pudding/pie filling
3. Pour into a med. size sauce pan
4. Over med. heat, cook until the filling starts to thicken and all cream cheese is melted. About 3 min.
5. Pour into pie crust
6. Refrigerate at least 4 hrs. before serving.
Pairs Well With
This was just an idea that came to me. I love refrigerator type pies and I love cream cheese. So, why not mix the two?