- Cooking Time: 3 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- * 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cook & serve coconut cream pudding/pie filling
- * 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 graham cracker crust
- * 1 1/2 cups milk
- * Coconut for garnish
- 1. In a deep bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and milk, mixing until well blended.
- 2. Add pudding/pie filling
- 3. Pour into a med. size sauce pan
- 4. Over med. heat, cook until the filling starts to thicken and all cream cheese is melted. About 3 min.
- 5. Pour into pie crust
- 6. Refrigerate at least 4 hrs. before serving.
NotesThis was just an idea that came to me. I love refrigerator type pies and I love cream cheese. So, why not mix the two?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More