- Cooking Time: 3 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- * 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cook & serve coconut cream pudding/pie filling
- * 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 graham cracker crust
- * 1 1/2 cups milk
- * Coconut for garnish
- 1. In a deep bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and milk, mixing until well blended.
- 2. Add pudding/pie filling
- 3. Pour into a med. size sauce pan
- 4. Over med. heat, cook until the filling starts to thicken and all cream cheese is melted. About 3 min.
- 5. Pour into pie crust
- 6. Refrigerate at least 4 hrs. before serving.
NotesThis was just an idea that came to me. I love refrigerator type pies and I love cream cheese. So, why not mix the two?
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More