- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- 3 tbsp Bisquick
- ½ cup maraschino cherry halves
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix brown sugar and butter. Stir in 1 ½ cups Bisquick.
- Press in ungreased 13x9 pan. Bake 12 minutes.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl; mix in sugar and almond extract.
- Stir in coconut, almonds and 3 tbls Bisquick. Spread over baked layer.
- Arrange cherries on top.
- Bake until light golden brown and set, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More