- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves , cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup apricot preserves (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix coconut, flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl. Dip chicken strips into egg, then coat with coconut mixture. Place in a shallow baking pan. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through, turning once. Serve with Apricot Dipping Sauce, if desired.
- Apricot Dipping Sauce: Mix 1 cup apricot preserves and 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard until well blended.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Breads and Pastry 101
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More