- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3T water
- 1 T chia
- 1 C whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 C coconut oil
- 1/2 C raw cane sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 1/2 C walnuts
- 2 T coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl whisk together chia and water and set aside.
- Combine coconut oil and sugar in a large bowl, if coconut oil is really pop into the microwave and soften 15 seconds.
- Blend together with a hand mixer until fluffy, stir in vanilla and chia “egg”.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda, whisk to combine and fold into wet mixture.
- Add walnuts, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
GLUTEN FREE SHORT BREAD
Boston Cream Pie Cake
Minty Fruit SaladSee More