- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3T water
- 1 T chia
- 1 C whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 C coconut oil
- 1/2 C raw cane sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 1/2 C walnuts
- 2 T coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl whisk together chia and water and set aside.
- Combine coconut oil and sugar in a large bowl, if coconut oil is really pop into the microwave and soften 15 seconds.
- Blend together with a hand mixer until fluffy, stir in vanilla and chia “egg”.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda, whisk to combine and fold into wet mixture.
- Add walnuts, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More