- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 - 4oz box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups pina coland drink mix, divided
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 toasted flaked coconut, divided
- 1 - 8oz can crushed pineapples, undrained
- 1 cup powered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13 x 9 cake pan with Reynold's parchment paper. Set aside. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, 1 cup pina colada mix, oil, eggs, and egg whites. Mix well. Add 1/3 cup coconut and pineapple, mixing well. Pour into pan and bake for 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Either serve in pan or turn out onto serving platter. Poke holes in the top of cake with a toothpick. Set aside. In small bowl combine 1/3 coconut, 1.2 cup pina colada mix and powdered sugar til mixed well. Pour over cake.
NotesJust my twist on the traditional coconut cake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More