- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cup Corn kernels, fresh/frozen
- 3 tbl Poppy seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tbl Ginger, grated
- 2 x Chili peppers
- 3/4 cup Coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- 3 tbl Ghee
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 cup Coconut milk
- Cook the corn by boiling in a small amount of water until tender. Set aside.
- Using a mortar & pestle, grind all the spices, the coconut & peanuts into a smooth paste.
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat the ghee & fry the paste for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the corn, salt & coconut milk & simmer until the sauce reduces by half & becomes thick, 15 minutes or so.
- Serve over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More