- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press into a greased 13x9" baking pan. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Gently spread over the crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More