- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Grated zest of 1 navel orange
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla, and orange zest until creamy and light. Add flour mixture; beat on med-low until mixture comes together. Beat in cranberries and coconut.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Flatten each ball slightly. Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until edges begin to brown, 15-17 minutes total. Let cool on baking sheets 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More