- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Grated zest of 1 navel orange
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla, and orange zest until creamy and light. Add flour mixture; beat on med-low until mixture comes together. Beat in cranberries and coconut.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Flatten each ball slightly. Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until edges begin to brown, 15-17 minutes total. Let cool on baking sheets 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More