- Cooking Time: 10 to 11
- Preparation Time:
- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
- Combine first three ingredients. Set aside. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add almond extract and one egg, beat well. Add remaining egg, beat until fluffy. Add flour and coconut, beat until combined. Stir in cranberries.
- Divide dough in half and place on two sheets of parchment/waxed paper.
- Form into 1 1/2" logs, rolling on counter to a round shape.
- Refrigerate in waxed paper until firm.
- Cut into uniform slices (about a 1/4-1/2 inch thick). Place on cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake at 350* for 10-11 minutes. Remove immediately onto wire cooling racks.
NotesThese are wonderful chewy, soft cookies!
These really are wonderful cookies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More