- Cooking Time: 10 to 11
- Preparation Time:
- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
- Combine first three ingredients. Set aside. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add almond extract and one egg, beat well. Add remaining egg, beat until fluffy. Add flour and coconut, beat until combined. Stir in cranberries.
- Divide dough in half and place on two sheets of parchment/waxed paper.
- Form into 1 1/2" logs, rolling on counter to a round shape.
- Refrigerate in waxed paper until firm.
- Cut into uniform slices (about a 1/4-1/2 inch thick). Place on cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake at 350* for 10-11 minutes. Remove immediately onto wire cooling racks.
NotesThese are wonderful chewy, soft cookies!
These really are wonderful cookies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Koken met OmaSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More