- Cooking Time: 10 to 11
- Preparation Time:
- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
- Combine first three ingredients. Set aside. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add almond extract and one egg, beat well. Add remaining egg, beat until fluffy. Add flour and coconut, beat until combined. Stir in cranberries.
- Divide dough in half and place on two sheets of parchment/waxed paper.
- Form into 1 1/2" logs, rolling on counter to a round shape.
- Refrigerate in waxed paper until firm.
- Cut into uniform slices (about a 1/4-1/2 inch thick). Place on cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake at 350* for 10-11 minutes. Remove immediately onto wire cooling racks.
NotesThese are wonderful chewy, soft cookies!
These really are wonderful cookies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cooking with Sabra
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More