- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix, baked in a 9x13 inch pan according to package directions.
- 1 can Eagle brand-sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can of cream of coconut
- 1 container of Cool Whip, with ½ teaspoon of coconut extract
- Maraschino Cherries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- ½ cup coconut
- As soon as you take the cake out of the oven, poke holes all over the cake with a wooden skewer.
- Pour the Eagle brand milk over the cake, and half of the can of cream of coconut.
- Spread the Cool Whip on top of the cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with the cherries, walnuts and coconut. Chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More