- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix, baked in a 9x13 inch pan according to package directions.
- 1 can Eagle brand-sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can of cream of coconut
- 1 container of Cool Whip, with ½ teaspoon of coconut extract
- Maraschino Cherries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- ½ cup coconut
- As soon as you take the cake out of the oven, poke holes all over the cake with a wooden skewer.
- Pour the Eagle brand milk over the cake, and half of the can of cream of coconut.
- Spread the Cool Whip on top of the cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with the cherries, walnuts and coconut. Chill.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More