- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick), room temperature
- 8 oz of Philly cream cheese (1 package), room temperature
- 1/2-1 cup of powdered
- 1/4 cup of sweetened dessicated coconut
- 1 pineapple
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together, about 3 minutes. Scraped down the sides and bottom.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar.
- Fold in the coconut.
- Spread onto cooled cupcakes.
- Cut up a fresh (seriously, take the extra time and use a fresh one, not canned) pineapple.
- Place small wedges onto the cupcakes and serve. There will be plenty left over. Use it for pineapple salsa, cocktails, salads, or drinks. It's spring outside, there's a ton of fresh uses for pineapple. Go crazy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More