COCONUT CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, chilled
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon imitation coconut flavor (optional)
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut
To prepare frosting, beat the cream cheese, butter, and coconut flavor at medium speed of a mixer just until blended.
Gradually add powdered sugar (do not overbeat).
Spread frosting over cupcakes; sprinkle with flaked coconut.
Store, covered, in refrigerator.