- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, chilled
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon imitation coconut flavor (optional)
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut
- To prepare frosting, beat the cream cheese, butter, and coconut flavor at medium speed of a mixer just until blended.
- Gradually add powdered sugar (do not overbeat).
- Spread frosting over cupcakes; sprinkle with flaked coconut.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More