- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, chilled
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon imitation coconut flavor (optional)
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut
- To prepare frosting, beat the cream cheese, butter, and coconut flavor at medium speed of a mixer just until blended.
- Gradually add powdered sugar (do not overbeat).
- Spread frosting over cupcakes; sprinkle with flaked coconut.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More