- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, chilled
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon imitation coconut flavor (optional)
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut
- To prepare frosting, beat the cream cheese, butter, and coconut flavor at medium speed of a mixer just until blended.
- Gradually add powdered sugar (do not overbeat).
- Spread frosting over cupcakes; sprinkle with flaked coconut.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
My Family CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More