COCONUT CREAM OATMEAL
Coconut Cream Oatmeal
- Cooking Time: 7 minutes or less
- Servings: 4-1 cup servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon lite salt -optional
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup fat free sweetened condensed skim milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
Broil coconut on a cookie sheet for 15 seconds or until toasty brown
Bring salt and water to a boil in a medium size pan
Cook 1 minute stirring occasionally
Remove from heat.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk, coconut extract and toasted coconut
Stir until ingredients are well blended
Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
Oatmeal will thicken as it sits, yet will still have a creamy consistency.