- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz coconut cream pie flavored yogurt
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons sugar, more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 graham crackers (usually half of a cookie sheet)
- Put all ingredients except graham cracker crumbs into blender.
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- Break graham crackers into small pieces and add to blender.
- Pulse to mix.
NotesSimply put I'm a coffee junkie, and with the heat of the summer I'm constantly looking for new and delicious ways I can have my coffee and stay cool. Thus, the coconut cream pie coffee cooler was born!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce