- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz coconut cream pie flavored yogurt
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons sugar, more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 graham crackers (usually half of a cookie sheet)
- Put all ingredients except graham cracker crumbs into blender.
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- Break graham crackers into small pieces and add to blender.
- Pulse to mix.
NotesSimply put I'm a coffee junkie, and with the heat of the summer I'm constantly looking for new and delicious ways I can have my coffee and stay cool. Thus, the coconut cream pie coffee cooler was born!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More