- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz coconut cream pie flavored yogurt
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons sugar, more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 graham crackers (usually half of a cookie sheet)
- Put all ingredients except graham cracker crumbs into blender.
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- Break graham crackers into small pieces and add to blender.
- Pulse to mix.
NotesSimply put I'm a coffee junkie, and with the heat of the summer I'm constantly looking for new and delicious ways I can have my coffee and stay cool. Thus, the coconut cream pie coffee cooler was born!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More