- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 oz) box white cake mix
- 1 small box coconut cream instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Pina Colada Frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch layer cake pans.
- Blend together all ingredients except coconut in large mixing bowl; beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer. Pour into prepared cake pans. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly pressed (DO NOT UNDER-BAKE).
- Cool in pan 15 minutes; remove and cool on racks.
- Fill and frost cake layers; sprinkle with coconut. Chill and serve. Refrigerate leftover cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Special SmoothiesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More