- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tbsp. liquid honey
- 4 tbsp. milk powder
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1. Mix first 3 ingredients together in a small bowl. Add the graham cracker crumbs and combine well.
- 2. Roll tbsp. sized portions between hands to form balls. Roll balls in the flaked coconut until coated.
NotesA really quick and yummy snack that you can whip up with your kids. I personally like them better after they have spent some time in the fridge but if you're hungry and in a hurry you can eat them as you roll them...little ones usually are not so patient when it comes to peanut butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More