- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA really quick and yummy snack that you can whip up with your kids. I personally like them better after they have spent some time in the fridge but if you're hungry and in a hurry you can eat them as you roll them...little ones usually are not so patient when it comes to peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tbsp. liquid honey
- 4 tbsp. milk powder
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1. Mix first 3 ingredients together in a small bowl. Add the graham cracker crumbs and combine well.
- 2. Roll tbsp. sized portions between hands to form balls. Roll balls in the flaked coconut until coated.