- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Coconut Cake Mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can Kerns Strawberry Banana Nectar Drink
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 Cups shredded coconut, sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat all cake ingredients except coconut on medium speed in mixer until well combined, almost 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut.
- Fill cupcake tins 3/4 full and bake for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Social Cookbook
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More