- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Coconut Cake Mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can Kerns Strawberry Banana Nectar Drink
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 Cups shredded coconut, sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat all cake ingredients except coconut on medium speed in mixer until well combined, almost 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut.
- Fill cupcake tins 3/4 full and bake for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More