- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. Skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow onion, julienned
- flour, for dusting chicken
- butter for browning (2 tbsp)
- lime juice, to taste
- 1 can coconut milk
- red thai curry paste (or cayenne pepper) to taste
- cilantro, chopped (1 bunch)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Dust chicken strips in flour and brown it on a large sautee pan.
- remove from pan and use the same oil to sautee the vegetables.
- to the vegetables, add lime juice, thai curry paste, salt, pepper,and coconut milk.
- bring to a boil.
- add the chicken and reduce to a simmer until slightly thickened.
- add chopped cilantro (add at the end to prevent burning)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More