- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 4 squares unsweetened Baker's Chocolate squares
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp instant espresso granules
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2-1 cup of coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 and butter a 9x12 pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter on stovetop or in microwave.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix chocolate/butter gooey goodness with sugar until it looks like wet chocolate sand.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, and espresso, and stir until all mixed in.
- Add flour and stir until mixed in.
- Fold in coconut flakes.
- Put brownie mix in pan, and bake 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting! I have had many a brownie disaster being impatient (or baking them 1 hour before leaving for a family cookout...but we enjoyed the Bacardi Coconut Rum I brought probably even more so maybe that was a good idea...)
NotesI just took the Baker's Chocolate One Bowl Brownie recipe, and threw in some random ingredients I liked but had no clue how they would go together. I guess it worked, since people tend to eat them when I make them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More