- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 4 squares unsweetened Baker's Chocolate squares
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp instant espresso granules
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2-1 cup of coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 and butter a 9x12 pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter on stovetop or in microwave.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix chocolate/butter gooey goodness with sugar until it looks like wet chocolate sand.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, and espresso, and stir until all mixed in.
- Add flour and stir until mixed in.
- Fold in coconut flakes.
- Put brownie mix in pan, and bake 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting! I have had many a brownie disaster being impatient (or baking them 1 hour before leaving for a family cookout...but we enjoyed the Bacardi Coconut Rum I brought probably even more so maybe that was a good idea...)
NotesI just took the Baker's Chocolate One Bowl Brownie recipe, and threw in some random ingredients I liked but had no clue how they would go together. I guess it worked, since people tend to eat them when I make them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
50 Shades of Taste
Italy or BustSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More