- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks butter
- 5 oz evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- When you put your cake in the oven, begin preparing icing. In a medium saucepan combine butter, milk, sugar, and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Set aside while cake finishes baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Fun appetizers and snacks
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More