- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks butter
- 5 oz evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- When you put your cake in the oven, begin preparing icing. In a medium saucepan combine butter, milk, sugar, and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Set aside while cake finishes baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More