- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks butter
- 5 oz evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- When you put your cake in the oven, begin preparing icing. In a medium saucepan combine butter, milk, sugar, and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Set aside while cake finishes baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More