- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups flaked coconut
- 2oz. bittersweet chocolate
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Over low heat, melt beutter in sauce pan. Remove from heat when melted and add powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Stir in coconut and shape into 1" balls. Lightly press index finger in the middle of each ball making a small hole to fill with chocolate.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat carefully melt chocolate. Usinga small tsp. fill each "hole." Chill.