- Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 c. egg whites
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. coconut
- Preheat oven to 325` & line cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
- Beat egg whites until frothy. Gradually beat in sugar, continue beating until stiff & glossy. Stir in salt, vanilla & coconut. Drop heaping teaspoonfuls 2" apart. Bake 15-18 minutes or until delicately brown.
- to easily remove cookies from paper, lift off paper, lay wet towel on cookie sheet. Place paper on towel let stand 1 minute. Steam will loosen cookies, lift off & cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More