- Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 c. egg whites
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. coconut
- Preheat oven to 325` & line cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
- Beat egg whites until frothy. Gradually beat in sugar, continue beating until stiff & glossy. Stir in salt, vanilla & coconut. Drop heaping teaspoonfuls 2" apart. Bake 15-18 minutes or until delicately brown.
- to easily remove cookies from paper, lift off paper, lay wet towel on cookie sheet. Place paper on towel let stand 1 minute. Steam will loosen cookies, lift off & cool.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More