- Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 c. egg whites
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. coconut
- Preheat oven to 325` & line cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
- Beat egg whites until frothy. Gradually beat in sugar, continue beating until stiff & glossy. Stir in salt, vanilla & coconut. Drop heaping teaspoonfuls 2" apart. Bake 15-18 minutes or until delicately brown.
- to easily remove cookies from paper, lift off paper, lay wet towel on cookie sheet. Place paper on towel let stand 1 minute. Steam will loosen cookies, lift off & cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More