- Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 c. egg whites
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. coconut
- Preheat oven to 325` & line cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
- Beat egg whites until frothy. Gradually beat in sugar, continue beating until stiff & glossy. Stir in salt, vanilla & coconut. Drop heaping teaspoonfuls 2" apart. Bake 15-18 minutes or until delicately brown.
- to easily remove cookies from paper, lift off paper, lay wet towel on cookie sheet. Place paper on towel let stand 1 minute. Steam will loosen cookies, lift off & cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More