- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine flour baking powder and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stir in coconut.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Fueling a FirehouseSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More