- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I prefer unsweetened baking chocolate)
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine coconut, sugar, egg whites, and vanilla making sure they are fully mixed.
- It helps to use your hands.
- Make small balls of this mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (very important these stick horribly otherwise).
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15-20 minutes. Cool.
- Once cooled combine chocolate and cream and melt. Should only take about 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Do not overheat.
- Mix well and dip the tops of the macaroons in the chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More