- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I prefer unsweetened baking chocolate)
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine coconut, sugar, egg whites, and vanilla making sure they are fully mixed.
- It helps to use your hands.
- Make small balls of this mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (very important these stick horribly otherwise).
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15-20 minutes. Cool.
- Once cooled combine chocolate and cream and melt. Should only take about 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Do not overheat.
- Mix well and dip the tops of the macaroons in the chocolate.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Smooth Sweet Tea
Bacon Pecan Crumble Chocolate CakeSee More