- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large egg whites
- Pinch of salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 bags shredded sweetened coconut (14-ounces each)
- Reynold's parchment paper
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites and salt until frothy, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in condensed milk and vanilla.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in coconut until well combined.
- Line 2 baking sheets with Reynold's parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
- Using a teaspoon and your fingers, form macaroons into 1 1/4-inch mounds about 1 inch apart.
- Bake until macaroons are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer baking sheets to a cooling rack; let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
NotesThis is the best and easiest macaroon recipe I have found! I had them in the oven in less than 10 minutes! Be sure to use silpat mats or parchment paper, NOT waxed paper or they will stick! Also, this recipe makes lots of cookies; I got 5 dozen big ones using a one inch scoop.
from Martha Stewart.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More