- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ½ cups (7 oz.) shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 egg whites (½ cup)
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Drop by teaspoon onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Press a half maraschino cherry on top of each.
- Bake at 325 just until edges start to brown.
- Remove from baking sheets to wire racks to cool.
- Makes about 2 ½ dozen cookies.
- (Note: save egg yolks for "Lemon Spritz Cookies")
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More