- Cooking Time: 18 to 20 minutes
- Servings: 28 cookies
- Preparation Time: about 15 minutes
- 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract*
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour and salt; stir in egg whites and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets (I had to use only one); bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown; remove to wire racks to cool.
NotesI found the recipe for these sweet and delightful little cookies in the Taste Of Home Cookbook, and it was submitted by Penny Ann Gilliman of Shawano, Wisconsin. *Instead of using vanilla extract, I used almond because it was all I had, but they still turned out very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More