- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly butter a baking sheet.
- Combine coconut, sugar, flour, and salt in a bowl. Stir in egg whites and almond extract. Mix well.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheet. Bakre for 15 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from shttes at once.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More